- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Experience in CI and Manufacturing process.
- degree or higher in Industrial Engineer
- 5-6 years experiences in the assembly line
- Project management skill is required
- 10years experience in CI manufacturing improvement
- Strong project management
- Leading CI, Lean, Six Sigma system, TPM system
- Management of day to day activities
- Implementing processes that maximise productivity
- Providing methodological support to organisation
- Degree in Engineering or any related field
- 2 years’ experience from a process manufacturing
- Technical background from the health care
- Male / Female, age 24 - 30years old
- Degree or higher in Industrial engineering (IE)
- 3 years at least in the same position
- Business Process Engineer
- Business Process Improvement
- Lean, Six Sigma, Green Belt , Black Belt
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.