- Good career path
- Stable Company
- Good benefits
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Good Knowledge of the Thailand Labor Law
- Male age 23-27 years olds
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management
- Having skill in Employee relationship management
- Female, Thai Nationality, Age 30-40
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- 5-7 years working experience
- 5 years’ senior office experience in Admin
- Use of word processing and Microsoft Office.
- Mature and be able to work under pressure.
- No experience necessary
- Good English skills
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.