- To report to International Communication Manager
- To assist to complete for magazines and on-line
- To coordinate assigned works with other department
- Experience in communications or branding
- Experience in managing organisational website
- Strong written and spoken Thai & English
- At least 5 years experienced in relevant field
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in any field
- 5 years in Employee relation and Event Management
- Good knowledge of Labor Law and related.
- Drive for results and process management behaviors
- 7 years experience in learning development.
- TQA knowledge / experience is a plus.
- Risk Management and Internal Control (COSO).
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Creative; Good Eye for Compelling Design
- Great Attention to Detail; Pride & Precision
THB45k - 70k /month (negotiable)
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.