- 2-4 years of work experience in Corporate Strategy
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Business Performance Management
- Telecom, FMCG and/or product/marketing/channel.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in MBA, Engineering.
- Experience in Business/Financial analysis/planning
- Age not over 35 years old.
- Experience : 7-10 years.
- TOEIC score 700 up / Oversea graduate is exempted
- Experienced in Business Planning, development
- Commercial mindset and Analytic thinking skill
- Master's degree in MBA or related field
- Prepare Volume, Share, Tax and Price assumptions
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in business planning
- Excellent command of English
- Female / Male, Age 32-45 years old
- Bachelor of Economics or related field
- At least 5 yearsof experience in data analysis
- Thai Nationality
- Experience in business requirement analysis
- Good command in English
- Good command, spoken and written in english
- having knowledge, experience in franchise business
- Business development, Marketing, Strategies plan
- Support BA management team in partnership mgt.
- Manage the internal business planning and budget
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Planning, Analyzing and/or Consulting to Business
- Strong in Presentation and Analytical Skills
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Work with internal Sales team
- Maintain an excellent client relationship
- Join innovative global industry leader
- Dynamic talented multinational team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Degree in Engineering, IT, Economics, MKT
- Experience in Mobile application or Marketing
- Mobile financial service/Mobile banking/Mobile App
- working experience in the financial or accounting
- proficient in English language
- supervisor with positive attitude
- Expertise in Retails Strategic planing Management
- Good in Analytical Skill
- Over 7 - 10 years experienced in strategic plannin
- Establish short and long term corporate strategy
- responsible for company's investment planning.
- Reviews and prepares Investment Proposal
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.