- Degree or higher in a quantitative / technical
- Familiar with databases and data analysis
- Experience with Python, Java, or Tableau is a bonu
- Degrees in Maths, Stats, Eng, Comp Eng
- Exp. in Data Analytics/Risk Management
- Familiar with Encase Forensics, Linux, eDiscovery
- Manage the instrumental and analytical chemistry
- Train and manage employees
- Develop and implement methodologies for analysis
- Experience with data modeling (i.e., R, SAS, etc).
- Responsible for insight development to support.
- Manage and work on ad-hoc query requests.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.