- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- At least 0-2 years’ experience in RA
- Responsible, hard-working and well-organized
- Aged 35 years up, Thai nationality.
- 5 years, Experience in Business Planning, HR
- Good communication in English
- Registration dossier, FDA report
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical sciences
- Good command of English
- Male and Female, Aged 40-45 years up
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration
- At least 10 years, Experience in Business Planning
- 2 - 5 years of experience in HR or Admin
- Female, aged between 25 – 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- To work as a member in corporate team
- To work in international organization
- Opportunity to get good benefit and welfare
- government affairs
- regulatory affairs, Quality
- pharmaceutical, medical devices
- degree on Community Development or relevant
- 3-year Experience on Cooperation
- Special skills on impressive negotiation
- 5 years of experience in RA from pharmaceutical
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure
- Well-organized, self-driven, good communications
- Male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking
- Superior interpersonal
- Some QA experience is an advantage.
- Good computer skill and good command of English.
- Ensuring compliance with TFDA regulations
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product
- Preparing documentation properly
- Male or female, age 32-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 8 years experiences in HR.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.