- vehicle electronics development
- Project development Management
- Product Planning
- automotive or electronic appliance industry
- Supply chain
- Fair trade
- Internal Control
- Dealing with material planner
- Daily Monitoring of Materials
- Experienced working in Automotive field
- Business process improvement methodologies
- Lean Six Sigma with statistical data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
- Demand and Supply Planning in FMCG Company
- Attractive Package Renumeration
- Office Near BTS
- Assist in developing planning process
- Preparing the 12 weeks production capacity
- Assist maximizing plant / production performance
- 22-40K THB per month approx, depending on experien
- Fluent in English
- Thai / Any nationality who now living in Bangkok
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- 5-7 years experience in same position
- A Bachelor degree in any fields and knowledge
- Experience in document control
- Experience in writing Thai/ English official lette
- 2-4 yrs experience in material/production planning
- Analytical skills, good with numbers
- Forecast and do material/production planning
- Male / Female age between 35-40 years old.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in BBA or related fields
- At least 5 years in Automotive Industry
- Prior implementation in SAP or any other forecast
- Provide support for baseline statistical model.
- Experience in FMCG or retails business.
- เพศชาย อายุ 25 ปีขึ้นไป
- ปริญญาตรี วิทยาศาสตร์เทคโนโลยีอาหาร
- ประสบการณ์ในตำแหน่งงาน 1 - 3 ปี ขึ้นไป
- Experience in inventory planning and logistics.
- Understanding of overall supply chain management.
- Implant and instrument cycle count skills.
- Experience as a Production Technologist in garment
- Good communication skills in both English and Thai
- Own car and willing to travel
- Quality management
- Logistic and bulk Chemicals
- Phenol chain and Indent
- Degree in Finance or Engineering is an advantage
- +4 years costing experience in international firm
- Solid knowledge in financial flow in RX production
- Develop the APS based on feedback and request from
- Maintain and update best practices
- More than 5 years of experience
- 3-6 years of experience in Supply Chain.
- ERP implementation is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Supply Chain
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.