- Male, Thai Nationality, Age 30-45.
- Good command of English.
- Be able to work flexible date and time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operation Management
- Strong experiences in PC & MC function
- Experiences in electronic industry
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Environment
- 3 years QMS management function from EMS
- Have knowledge based on Hazardous Chemicals
- Lead, implement and sustain improvement projects
- Statistical and lean tools to analyse processes
- Experience in improvement project and CI mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 7 years experiences in manufacturing.
- Communicate in English both written and spoken.
- BA Industrial Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Experience about Rubber
- Knowledge ISO TS16949 ISO14001
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.