- Degree in English; or any related translation
- experience in proofreading is preferable
- Check and review quality and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- University degree in Pharmaceutical
- 2-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Thai lawyer’s license.
- Experience in IP litigation/enforcement work.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in document filing systems.
- 3 – 5 years of administration work experiences.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in draft
- reparing, drafting, and reviewing patent
- B.A. or graduate degree
- Strong background in research and report
- experience in a marketing, communications
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.