Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227829
- Coordinate with Controller and allocate work to the team in the most appropriate manner taking into account priorities and the skills of the team to maximize productivity with quality.
- Coordinate with Controller and Workshop foreman to ensure correct right first time ethos within the Workshop and review feedback building an action plan each month on shortfall areas.
- To ensure job cards are completed correctly for all work carried out and passed to Service Advisor for customer invoicing in line with department standards.
- To keep up-to-date on technical information/fault finding guides.
- Ensure the service workshop is kept clean and tidy and is a safe working environment in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Work within and understand the Warranty guidelines adhering to the policy and procedures.
- To manage the activities of the Technicians carrying out day to day discipline as required and maintaining high standards of work quality and output.
- To assist and cover for the Service Manager as required.
- To assist recommendations for Technicians training either on the job or at the manufacturer premises as required meeting the needs of the business and Retail Standards.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools equipment and other materials in the workshop area.
- Age 30-40 year old
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in Maintenance at least 5 years
- Experienced in Team Management , Supervisor Management at least 4 years
- Command of both spoken and written English
- Good Computer skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.