Wordpress Developer(Chonburi) [Job ID:38245]
Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249814
Salary : 50,000 - 60,000 THB
- To configuration and setup of new WordPress sites in an MU environment
- To design and implementing new features and functionality
- To establish and guideline the website’s architecture
- To ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- To support formulate an effective, and responsible for design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 25-35
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Digital Marketing or related fields
- 3 -5 years working experience in word press action , Filters
- Have experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Have skill designing and developing responsive design websites, Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector
- Be able to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers, convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Have Knowledge WordPress MU installations, RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Have skill in RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML), PHP back-end development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Have experience of creating custom meta data, custom post type and additional technologies for expanding the WordPress system
- Good command of English
- Social Security
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
About Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.