ABSOLUTE SANCTUARY , awarded “Best Value For Weight Loss” by Conde Nast Traveller in 2014 is Thailand’s Premier Detox & Yoga resort. A leading boutique wellness resort in Asia specialising in wellness holiday programs, our mission is to help our guests embark on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. The team at Absolute Sanctuary are a dynamic group of individuals well-versed in the needs of wellness holiday guests upholding high standards of service and efficiency in order to uphold our mission and vision.
Absolute Sanctuary is seeking well-qualified individuals from diverse backgrounds to join it's growing and vibrant team. The resortprovides opportunitiesto you whether you are an experienced worker or a pure beginner looking to step into a career in the wellness arena, an upcoming field in today's market.We provide training in the knowledge of the detox process, wellness therapies, healthy eating, yoga and pilates to ensure you are equipped to handle your job.
Wellness Center Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196907
DEPARTMENT : Wellness
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To supervise the day to day operations of both Spa & Detox departments
- Assist and oversee the scheduling of both Spa & Detox appointments
- Recommend programs and treatments to guests and ensure a high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
- To identify, evaluate and handle guest complaints in timely manner.
- To assist in coordinating and supervising all wellness center staff in professional manner.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in a managerial role in the same or related field.
- Experience in the Wellness field such as Spa, Yoga, Colon hydrotherapy, Wellness Center, Alternative Healing is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality service industry.
- Effective management and supervisory skills.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skill to deal effectively with employees at all levels.
- Ability to respond to guests efficiently and resolve issues.
- Hands-on experience with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good command of English communication skills and computer literate
- Willing to work on Koh Samui
- dynamic personality, good team player
- Salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- Housing Allowance
- Service Charge Guaranteed@ 4,000THB
- Staff Meals
- Uniform /Laundry
- Social Welfare
- Group Life & Health Insurance
- Annual Medical Check up
- At least 6 days off per month
- 14 day National Public Holidays
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo via Apply now button only.
88 Moo 5 Bophut Koh Samui, Suratthani, Thailand 84320.
Direct line: +66 77 601205 or +66 77 601190 Fax: +66 77 601209