Web System Administrator Job (Logistics Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228640
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international logistics service provider in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 5 years’ experience in managing WEB operations in an international environment for the job of Web System Administrator, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Web System Administrator will be responsible for the WebLogic platforms in managing, maintaining and supervising the delivery of daily operations of WEB platform within the company IT infrastructure. This job combines both planning and policy decisions with hands-on execution, intervention, problem solving, of overseeing release management and QA functions.
- Critically monitor the platforms and ensures uptime, capacity, timeliness and data quality
- Collaborate with Application and Operation teams to facilitate ITIL processes on change management, continuous improvement etc.
- Work with Application, Operation teams on implementing system-wide monitoring tools, alert triggers, and escalation procedures
- Perform Release Management, QA and maintain documentation, policies, tools and procedures
- Manage web client and forms server performance and work closely with DBS’s, and developers for optional performance
- Participate in daily ops briefing covering operational readiness, delays, outages, etc.
- Consistently meet or exceed SLAs
- Successful and productive relationships with business and engineering colleagues
- Excellent at working with stakeholders across multiple business units, geographies and cultures
- Closely work with Primary WebLogic System Operational responsible
- Thai national
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of expertise in managing WEB operations with sizable scale and complexity
- Strong hands-on experience in managing Web Platforms like WebSphere or Oracle WebLogic or JBoss (Oracle WebLogic is preferred) more than 5 years
- Basic understanding for J2EE Architecture (Web Container, EJB Container, Datasource, JMS, JSP’s, Servlet, Web Services, LDAP etc.)
- Experience in working with RDBS (Oracle is preferred) and Linux
- Knowledge on Installation, configuration and maintenance of clustered servers and webserver load balancing
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player with a passion for process, procedure and flawless execution
- Outstanding commitment and interest for operational excellence
- Demonstrated (and quantifiable) success in achieving SLAs
- Knowledge and foresight for building highly resilient and fault-tolerant data systems
- Strong organizational, project management, facilitation, analytics, presentation skills
- Self-driven with excellent communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to collaborate across time-zones
- Good understanding of different cultural thinking and way of doing things
- Strong facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Travel expected (around 1 to 2 time over a year) internationally
- Flexibility to work in shift on work hour to cover Europe / US time zone
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.