N G G Timepieces Co., Ltd.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001241397
• Create and Develop new websites
• Maintain and improve existing websites
• Manage database
• Review Wireframe with the Marketing Team and providing comments relating to the best design/layout/contents.
• Analyst provided HTML works, comments and basic coding to correct/improve it for difference platforms.
• Create (design and code) company digital marketing media including static pages on e-catalogues, HTML e-mail and others when necessary.
• Work with the Marketing Team to determine appropriate structure and layout of webpages in order to attract users.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Strong in gathering requirements and designing applications.
• At least 1 -3 years work experience as a Web Designer and Front-End Web Developer with coding knowledge.
• Solid knowledge of typography, layout, colour sense and the latest design tools.
• Well-versed in UI/UX design for digital platforms, including websites, mobile apps, tablets, social media, etc.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash and HTML.
• Some knowledge of HTML5, XHTML and CSS3programming.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Awareness and passion for emerging digital technologies and trends.