Web Master Manager/Web Master Manager
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245737
Job Descriptions /Position Manager
- Define the business request for IT (in reference to the request from relevant department)
Create the Business Request documents
- understand the request form relevant department
- make a effective revise plan
- Project management to develop new contents or improve existing contents for PC and Mobile
Manage schedule and resources
- Monitor, analyst and control the problem during implement project.
- QA test (Quality assurance test: - Function and error system testing) before submit to UAT team.
- Keeping track of project’s progress and update document accordingly.
- Analyse the log data of website (e.g. Google analytics) and report issues regularly
Analyse the log data and make a improvement plan
- Initial, analyst, setup tracking, implement, maintain monitor Web analytics system. ex: Google analytic.
- Tracking data, Analysing, Generate report of Web online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys report.
- Bachelor Degree major Information technology or Any related fields
- At least 3 years of experience as
Project management & Team management skill
General knowledge about HTML program, graphic editor (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
General knowledge about the graphic design and accessibility of digital contents
General knowledge about IT (HW, SW, NW)
- Excellent English, written and spoken ,have leadership style
or contact 02-6977762 K.Pitchayapong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company (the Company) was incorporated on September 18, 1992 by AEON Credit Service Co., Ltd. in Japan (AEON Credit Service Japan). The Company currently has paid up capital of 250 million baht.
Since listed the 1st section on Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1994, AEON Credit Service Japan, the major shareholder of the Company, is a leader of credit card business operator in Japan by providing financial services, including credit card, hire purchase, personal loan, and other services. Following its success in the Japanese market, AEON Credit Service Japan has expanded its business to other Asian countries such as Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, China (Shenzhen), Indonesia, and Vietnam respectively.
We are seeking highly-qualified candidates in the following positions: