Web Graphic Designer ( Web Implementer)/ออกแบบกราฟฟิคเวปไซด์
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001336667
What are the responsibilities of the Digital Graphic Designer
You will manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- meeting clients or account executive team to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of platform capabilities, cost and time;
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account executives;
- working with a range of media, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts;
- finding images or media to use with project;
- depending on the size of the project: working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- mainly work in the office and sometimes to meet clients, which can be outside normal working hours.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or other related fields
- Proficiency in Macintosh design programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Academic or employment experience with multiple UI or web design projects
- Strong UI design experience for web and mobile applications
- Creative, able to work independently.
- Always catch up with new trend of online technology
- Strong self-managing skill and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive mind-set and a team player.