MM Alliance Co., Ltd. or MMAX is headquartered in Bangkok based Application Service Provider (ASP) that provides B2B and B2C “over-the-net” technology to various private and government sectors. We are connecting business to the technology resources you need. Our technology allows businesses to easily market and sell their products and services to a worldwide audience in a 24x7 manner, and all the comfort of their home or office.
Our technology allows businesses to easily market and sell their products and services to a worldwide audience in a 24x7 manner, and all the comfort of their home or office.
Web Developer/Web Designer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256122
- Update/upgrade Corporate Webpage and hotels' Websites.
- Understanding customer’s interest and corporate identity (CI).
- Working with the Marketing Team to determine appropriate artwork design and layout of webpages in order to attract users.
- Understanding basic troubleshooting of HTML & CSS rendering issues.
- Use Google Web Speed Test to analyze website performance and edit coding to make website faster and more mobile-friendly.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team.
- Solid knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools.
- Well-versed in UI/UX design for digital platforms, including websites, tablets, mobile, etc.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Awareness and passion for emerging digital technologies and trends.
- Giving proper attention to detail to deliver a high quality of work.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Social security benefit
- Social Security Fund
- Life insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health insurance for staffs
- Medical insurance Outpatient (OPD) and Inpatient (IPD)
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Annual holidays and Birthday leave
- Performance based bonus
Contact Name: Human Resource Department Tel. 02 673 9484 Ext.212
Contact Us: 43 Thai CC Tower, 17th Floor, Room 175-178 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Telephone: 02-673-9512 Fax: 02-673 9521 Map:https://goo.gl/maps/AWKiI