BAM is one of the leading mutual fund companies and plays a major part in driving the mutual fund industry in Thailand. We believe that the critical success factors are not only to have superior fund performances and service excellence but also to gain investor’s trust and confidence as well as investment success. We are seeking the enthusiastic and energetic persons to join our company in the following positions:
Web Developer (1 position)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245775
Employer Ref. Exended FREE
- Programming, testing, and a chance to design applications. Emphasizing on extensibility and integrations of database and JSP web applications.
- Responsible for day-to-day security operation issues.
- Manage vendors and maintenance service agreements.
- Develop and review information security related policy and document from technical view.
- Perform other assigned task as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- Experience on writing web page through HTML and Java script without the use of any packaged software.
- Knowledge of JSP and ASP.
- Experience with JAVA, PHP, and XML a plus.
- Knowledge of secure programming such as OWASP is a plus
- Passionate for quality are essential and enjoy good software design. Attention to details.
- High awareness of information securities.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Self starter. Can work with minimal supervision.
- Good documentation and communication (written and verbal) skills in both Thai and English.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
TMB Asset Management Co., Ltd.
32nd Fl. Abdulrahim Place 990 Rama IV Rd.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2636-1800 ext. 820