Purple Voice Co., Ltd.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215326
Position and Title:
We are looking for web or mobile developers with a high potential that possesses a passion for front-end technologies.
We are accepting front, backend of full stack developer.
Those individuals will work to design and build the next generation of our hybrids mobile and web applications.
You will be trained by experienced seniors developers on modern languages :
And modern frameworks:
- Native React,
- Ruby on rail
As well as development processes (Agile/Jira), and tools (Git).
Develop our internals projects as wells as our customers projects, which means : front end and back end development, automated testing and support.
Our projects are confidential but you will be given more information during the interview process.
Regardless, you will find below some of the tasks where you might be involved:
- Augmented reality integration using wikitude SDK or other AR SDK.
- Geolocation processing
- Google api integration ( Snap to the road API, google map API, etc …)
- Youtube API integration ( upload/channel modification/ etc … )
- Stupeflix API integration.
- Facebook API integration
- LinkedIn API integration.
- Amazon web service API integration.
- Alibaba cloud API integration (Aliyun API)
- MailGun, MailChimp API integration.
- Cordova plugin development.
- Payment gateway API integration.
- Chartjs integration. ( client and server side)
- MongoDB integration
- Mysql and postgresql integration
- Typescript migration (2017)
- VoIp integration (2017)
- Graphsql integration (2017)
- Apollo integration (2017)
- Unity mobile development (2017)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences - Computer Engineering - Information Technology or related field.
- Experience level : 2 years minimum
- Good understanding of JQuery, AngularJS or one of the major JS framework.
- Good skills in writing clean and semantic HTML5
- Good understanding of CSS3 and CSS cascading, Less or Sass knowledge would be a positive point.
- Experience in implementing complex front-end applications across all major browsers will be a strong advantage
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal, Good analytical and creative problem solving
- Keen interest and knowledge of latest trends in mobile and web app interfaces and development.
- Highly motivated individual with interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies
- Thai citizenship are prefered
- Work permit are negotiable for talented individual
- The office is open from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Technical interview will be conducted in English
- A skype meeting might be setup for individual leaving in remote location
- Interview face to face with HR director and company CTO
- Answer in the weeks following the interview
- Salary ranges are open and will be discussed during the interview
- Social security insurance
- Diligent allowance
- Bonuses based on earnings
- Grants for ordination
- 11 Punnawithi soi 39, Sukhumvit 101 Road, Phra Khanong Bang Chak, Bangkok 10260, THAILAND