US Embassy Bangkok
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255276
FSN# 2016/199 / Warehouse Worker
SALARY: Starting from THB 186,428per annum.
CLOSING DATE: December 8, 2016
BASIC FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
The incumbent serves as a Warehouseman in General Services Office/Property and supply/Warehouse. S/He delivers and picks up furniture, equipment, and appliances to and from residences, offices, and warehouse per work orders, team leader, and/or supervisor’s instructions. S/He reports to Locally Employed Warehouse Supervisor.
- EDUCATION: Completion of Secondary School is required (M.6).
- LANGUAGE: Level I (Rudimentary Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing for both Thai and English is required. (Provide a copy of valid TOEIC score of at least 250, or pass the English Placement Test (EPT) that is conducted by the Regional Human Resources Office. (A written job knowledge test will also be tested).
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: (Required skills and abilities will be tested.)
- Ability to use forklift and other material handling equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, carts, etc).
- Must be capable of performing moderately arduous work, including heavy lifting of at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to identify furniture pieces and welcome kit accessories/equipment.
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities.html carefully and submit complete application package thru E-mail before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
กรุณาดาวน์โหลดใบสมัคร (DS-174) และเตรียมเอกสารให้ครบตามที่แจ้งไว้บนเวปไซต์ด้านบน
ส่งมาที่ E-mail ภายในวันปิดรับสมัคร มิฉะนั้นใบสมัครของท่านจะไม่ได้รับการพิจารณา
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to US Embassy Bangkok
About US Embassy Bangkok
U.S. EMBASSY, BANGKOK IS NOW OFFERING A GREAT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION AND GOOD WORKING HOURS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE FOLLOWING POSITION: