Interthai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248603
- Manage Packaging Materials (personal healthcare category) including inventory accuracy and cycle count.
- Oversee daily/weekly/monthly dispensing packaging materials activities to deliver to production at right materials&quantity per scheduled.
- Supervise operators for daily tasks and set training program to maximize operation efficiency.
- Coordinate with other concerned functions for inventory management.
- Set and Maintain regulation and operation working procedure at in-charge warehouse area to comply with Pharmaceutical Warehouse Standards.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering Dept toensure warehouse’s tools&equipment being maintain up-to-schedule.
- Other assignments or projects as assigned by superior.
- Male or Female age above 28years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or other related fields - higher degree is more advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experiencing in warehouse management.
- Experience in warehouse management in manufacturing firm related to Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food business or Consumer products is an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good leadership skill, fast learner, self-motivated with result-oriented
- Good command in MS office
- Work at Bangkhen warehouse mainly and other branches when required.
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your hand-written application with full resume including transcript and a recent photograph via APPLY NOW or address below;
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
INTERTHAI PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING LTD.
1899 SOI SIRISIAM, PHAHOLYOTHIN ROAD (39)
JATUCHAK, BANGKOK 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Interthai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd.
About Interthai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd.
We are International Manufacturing Company having more than 500 employees in Thailand plant with more than 40 years reputation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry in Thailand and in Asia Pacific. With the requirement of our business development and our continuous growth in Thailand market as well as in Asia Pacific region, we are now searching for competent, enthusiastic and highly qualified candidates for the following challenging position: