Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229144
Improvement work efficiency and quality of warehousing inbound process
- Controlling work quality and work accuracy of GR process, Packaging, Storing
- Ensure the Good parts always received and process at the warehouse
- Controlling of parts internal transfer between RS and TPark, and maximize shuttle truck space utilization
- Improve the returning period of supplier returnable rack / plastic container to keep facility tidy up
- Improve the material flow, lean process at the packaing area to minimize the overflow situation
- Coordinate with the related Department to improve location management work
- Others assignment / project (tentative: distribution of label to suppliers, milk run, parts demension and weight data, ISO, etc.)
Interested individuals may send a detailed resume together with photo & relevant documents stating expected salary to:
Human Resources Division Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 8
8 Mu 11, Phaholyothin Road, Klongneung, Klongluang,Pathumthani 12120
T.0-2079-9000 Ext. 9064, 9098, 9067
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JobMitsubishiMotors
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (MMTh) is the leading automotive manufacturer and exporter of Mitsubishi passenger cars and pick-up trucks. Head office building, located at FYI Center (Klongtoey), and factories, located at Leam Chabang industrial estate. We are the highest exporter of Thailand to global market under the concept "one factory for the world". Working together for highest is our core value to create high quality of products, to achieve customer satisfaction and to make contributions to the country and society. We are strengthening our operations through implementing restructuring and global turnaround strategies.
We need positively minded challenging talents in order to strengthen in many areas of our operations as follows: