Warehouse Supervisor (Bangkadi Plant)
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196448
Working Location : Bangkadi Plant, Pathum Thani
Working Condition : 5 days a week work (Mon-Fri : 08.00 - 17.30)
- Total manage receiving operation, WH & Kitting & Inventory Control
- Control Receiving, Stock In, Kitting, Supply to production line
- Control all receiving operation to balance resources of each area
- Kitting and supply by cycle & Defect part handling
- Control balance stock inventory and accuracy control - daily, weekly, Monthly
- Communicate with IQC and manage of damage cargoes (abnormal report)
- Control return part from production line and return to stock location
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any fields
- Experience: 1 - 3 years in Warehouse Operation Supervisor, electronic manufacturing would be an advantage
- Able to communication in English (Speaking and Wirting)
- Strong GEMBA & coaching skill is required
- Familiar with warehouse control system and shop floor control system
- Have Knowledge Logistics and Supply chain
- Able to work both Day and Night Shift operation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd is located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate at Chonburi which manufacture in Digital camera , car stereo , navigator and others keys parts under “Sony” brand. Our Sony vision use our unlimited passion for technology , content and services to deliver ground breaking new excitement and entertainment as only Sony can. Sony as a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity . If you would like to soar your ability to achieve, join working together as following detail
To enhance future growth by introducing XperiaTM mobile phone production in Thailand, we are strengthening our workforce at our factory located in Bangkadi Industrial Park, Pathum Thani and we welcome people with professionalism, initiative and curiosity, and who are driven to take on new challenges to join our team.