THREE MAQUET DIVISIONS - ONE CLEAR GOAL
OPTIMUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
Worldwide MAQUET ranks among the leading providers of medical technology products and services for Operating Rooms and Intensive Care Units. Since its foundation more than 170 years ago, MAQUET has stood for innovation and technological process in the field of medicine.
With practice-oriented, forward-looking products and customer care, MAQUET fulfils the prerequisites for the best-possible workflows. To cope with our rapid business development in Thailand, we seek talented and self-motivated individuals to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001235851
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received
- Handle the jobs concerning the Order Processing and inventory
- Handles and documents storage and transportation of products
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner
- Perform annual physical count inventory
- Manage warehouse operations in a manner that meet or exceed requirements and performance target
- Male, 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Warehouse or Distribution Center.
- Service mind, Negotiation and Coordination skills.
- Familiar with PC (Word and Excel).
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS system are advantage.
- Have driving license and can drive forklift
Attractive remuneration package and comprehensive training and long-term career prospects await for right candidates. Interested applicants to write with full resume and Marked “Private&Confidential” to:
MAQUET (Thailand) Co. Ltd. 6th Floor Dr. Gerhard Link Building, 88 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 Phone: (+66) 02-7103000, 02-3794333 Fax: (+66) 02-3794469, 02-3794252 Internet:www.maquet.com