(NKCC) Warehouse Officer - Saraburi /เจ้าหน้าที่คลังพัสดุ
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245078
To control Inventory work out PR pickups withdrawal - the parcel to parcel inventory control. Materials and supplies control and monitoring. Inventory loan disbursement in the use and maintenance of equipment. The loss prevention tools and the provision of replacement equipment when the damage or loss. For quality management systems and environmental management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in material planning, warehouse or logistics management
- Knowledge in Warehouse Management Systems
- Goal achievement, Responsibility, Adaptability to change, Teamwork and Well-organized
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and computer literacy
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
11 th FL., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Website : www.gulf.co.th
About GULF GROUP
Gulf Group is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee's job satisfaction. Gulf Group has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position