GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196398
The Warehouse Officer is responsible for manage and control on shop floor for Raw material and Finished goods and Packaging in the plant including NPS ordering and storage. Ensure to record transaction in MFG pro system properly for receiving parts and shipping parts based on warehouse work instructions.
- Ensure security and safety rules and deploy 5S methods in SCM shop floor workplace.
- Responsible to receiving process for raw material from suppliers and external warehouse based on procedures.
- Check physical part compare with shipping documents and ensure the accuracy before receiving when the suppliers or external warehouse deliver material to the plant.
- Check supplier’s packaging condition if found the damage/ abnormal condition , must no receive and have to inform to supplier and report to supervisor.
- Responsible to record transaction into MFG pro system for receiving process based on work instruction.
- Check physical finished goods compare with backflush report/production report to ensure that 100% stock accuracy between physical and MFG pro system before move finished goods to FG storage.
- Issuing sale invoice for domestic customer and ensure shipping process to customer is effectiveness based on work instruction.
- Manage the NPS in term of storage and ordering based on min/max strategy provide by manufacturing engineering.
- Ordering packaging to support customer delivery according to production plan.
- Cycle count raw material , finished goods and NPS for both internal and external warehouse according to cycle count plan and work instruction.
- Supportable stock take activities and ensure inventory accuracy for the plant.
- Ensure FIFO procedures in warehouse for raw material, finished goods and NPS.
- Maintain the highest standards of health and safety, environment, 5S, Lean Enterprise, and Quality System.
Minimum Desired Person Specification:
- Bachelor Degree in related fields or experience 3-5 years in warehouse management
- Experience 3-5 years up in THE WAREHOUSE and Logistics System.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Able to operate computer.
- Compulsory Training Program required: (please specify)
5.1 MFG-PRO system
5.2 Warehouse and Logistics