WAREHOUSE MANAGER – INDUSTRIAL
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253347
Employer Ref. WM1022111
Our client is an infrastructure equipment manufacturer.
CHONBURI – AMATANAKORN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
SALARY: B/60,000 – 70,000/MONTHLY
The successful candidate will report directly to the Expatriate Vice President and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing, planning, monitoring, controlling and coordinating all warehouse activities and inventory efficiently against the available space and towards future capacity improvements.
- Controlling warehouse activities by having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes.
- Monitoring the stock control system, keeping it up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy (daily, weekly and monthly reports).
- Managing and securing company inventory which includes work in process and stock.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties in relation to incoming and outgoing materials.
- Managing, planning, monitoring, controlling and coordinating all delivery activities efficiently against the current man power, order, stock, equipment & machine requirements with a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision relating to warehousing.
- Performing a consultation role to other related internal parties on the matters of inventory management and product inventory; ensuring the right ordering process, product returns, and price fluctuations management.
- Being responsible for the entire team development in the stores; ensuring the required training and development programs are in place for the business.
- Bachelor Degree in General Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferable in pump and valve manufacturing.
- Experience in production planning or warehouse and shipping, as well as in a shop floor/manufacturing field.
- Experience from a Kanban or Lean manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Very good documentary system, strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to relay instructions effectively and manage and prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
- Pleasant personality and strong coordination & good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in multi-national teams (Thai/European).
- Good command of the English language.
- Proactive and excellent communication skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, health insurance, provident fund, a five day working week and the opportunity to work within a global company.
Reference Code: WM1022111
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Warehouse Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.