Exterran (Thailand) Ltd. is a leading natural gas compression services company, providing a full range of contract compression, sales, operations and maintenance services to natural gas producers, gathering systems, pipelines, refineries and petrochemical operations. Exterran is the largest compression service provider in Thailand with sales and service locations in Bangkok, Songkhla and offshore in the Gulf of Thailand. We are looking for;
Warehouse Manager at Songkhla Base
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244413
Reports to: The Country Supply Chain Manager
Position Summary: Directly supervises inventory activities and personnel with the objective of insuring inventory accuracy through compliance with corporate and local Supply Chain policies & procedures. Ensures the stock accuracy, timely transactions, and regular counts are conducted at all job sites. Ensure a smooth and HSE compliant to logistics activities in order to move equipment, materials, supplies & tools, etc. to meet operations and project needs in timely manner. Ensure the Company System is utilized and system data maintenance is carried out within a timeline set.
Supervises: Inventory specialists
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains familiarity and compliance with corporate warehousing policies and procedures.
- Consistently follows Inventory & Warehousing Policies, Procedures, Processes and guidelines.
- Ensures all QHSE principles and recommendations are followed by the team when handling materials. Immediately reports all HSE incidents to the SCM & Site/HSE Manager.
- Works with the Supply Chain Manager to establish annual goals & objectives in line with country Supply chain objectives & priorities.
- Collaborates with all direct reports and establishes their annual objectives in line with country inventory department objectives and initiatives.
- Conducts mid-year and year-end performance appraisals review for all direct reports, discusses the progress and set the direction to achieve the goals & objectives successfully.
- Generates monthly inventory profile, maintains the historical data & works with the SCM to identify the action plan for OSMI/NMI assets & inventory turns improvement.
- Presents & discusses the Inventory Scorecards & other related KPIs to CSCM on monthly basis to seek guidance & corrective actions, where required.
- Assigns daily task requirements and periodically reviews work for consistency with policies and procedures;
- Implements and maintains an Inventory Cycle count program (based on P/N, Description, Qty and Price factors) that achieves 1st count Hit/Miss accuracy of greater than 96% and 2nd count Hit/Miss accuracy of greater than 98%. Gross 99% accurate inventory levels. Ensures material control throughout facilities. Identifies root causes for differences and implements corrective actions.
- Schedules and arranges for Cycle and Physical counts at all locations; posts all count results & adjustment entries in the system in timely manner after getting necessary approvals.
- Arranges for non-inventory individuals for spot checks on conducted Cycle counts.
- Consolidates inventory count results for all sites and reports the same to the country SCM.
- Updates the “Classification Master” in Cycle Count Application for all sites on quarterly basis.
- Makes sure all inventory transactions are posted in the system in timely manner (24-48 hours) & the paperwork is maintained in correct order.
- Maintains and keeps updated MSDS information for the material, wherever applicable.
- Coordinates and facilitates internal and external inventory audits at all sites in the country.
- Receives and reviews all Commercial Invoice and Packing List documents for all incoming material and works with the team to make receiving arrangements.
- Lead Planning of stocking & storage areas considering parts’ turnover, size, weight and other factors.
- Maintains the integrity of OEM codes, ensures all inventory items are stocked and accounted with OEM codes and P/Ns only.
- Ensures all items are stocked in right bins with right tags/P/Ns.
- Ensure sub-inventories and bin-locations as business requires are created.
- Makes sure inventory items are stored and shipped considering their nature and sensitivity.
- Responsible to manage items with superseded P/Ns, transfers quantities of superseded P/Ns to the new P/Ns in the ERP system & physically tags the items accordingly, reports on outdated P/Ns to end users and the SCM.
- Ensure the smooth coordination between Inventory personnel and Buyers to arrange for material return to vendors if delivery was incorrect or not acceptable.
- Recommends new opportunities to improve Inventory controls and efficiency, supervises inventory process improvement initiatives.
- Works with in-country accounting to and provides them with required information to close the months in timely manner.
- Working closely with Procurement in negotiation of local contractor and individual moves of equipment and parts with carriers for cost-effective solutions and coordinates the effective implementation.
- Continuously strives for Cost Saving opportunities and work with purchasing to materialize them.
- Mentors Inventory Specialists and Material Handlers working at sites in the country.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities and take a lead role in the development and implementation of solutions.
- Be able to communicate in English and Thai: speaking, reading, and writing.
- Strong knowledge of Inventories principles, practices and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Management.
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle & AccPac).
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong MS Office skills with Excel, Power Point and Word.
Preferred Education and Relevant Experience/Training
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Oil & Gas sector with a minimum of 3 years in Supervisory role
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
EXTERRAN (THAILAND) LTD.
100/58 Sathorn NakornTower,
28th Floor, North Sathorn Road,
Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
For more information, please visit our website at www.exterran.com