Warehouse Manager (244529)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228057
What are my responsibilities?
- Overall responsibility of store administration
- Maintain stock information, monitor daily material movement and actual production schedules versus inventory levels
- Inventory control, stock turnover analysis and materials scheduling
- Supervise store personnel
- Make shift planning for store personnel
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 5 years of experience in warehouse
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supervisor level or assistant
- Strong team player and communication skills
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.