PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215650
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a global manufacturer of protection solutions for healthcare safety, industrial and consumer protective products. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Warehouse Manager.
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for the movements and storage of all packing materials and raw materials.
- Maintaining finished goods/packing materials and raw material inventory at minimal safety level.
- Planning layout of warehouse and other storage areas by considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of the received finished goods.
- Coordinating closely with Shipping, Planning, Purchasing and Production to ensure the delivery of all shipments made to customers meet required schedules.
- Ensuring QC accuracy on incoming packing materials.
- Working closely with Purchasing to ensure ample stock of packing and raw materials that are supplied to Packing and Production.
- Handling all subordinates-related issues such as on-the-job training, performance appraisal, job rotation, transfer and promotion, including disciplinary actions.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external quality, safety, health and environmental instructions, rules and regulations.
- Ensuring that the place of work under control is safe and without risk to health or the environment, by conducting regular audits, inspections and training.
- Ensuring prompt remedial action and accurate investigation and reporting of all accidents and incidents.
- Ensuring that all waste in the responsible area is handled, stored or disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
- Leading and supervising warehousing staff to work effectively and under discipline.
- Thai national, aged over 34 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a production or manufacturing management with a minimum 3 years experiences in import/export and inventory management.
- Good knowledge of customs procedures in EPZ and IEAT.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 requirements is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MRP is an asset.
- Possess a high level of organizing, planning and supervisory skills.
- Experienced in and knowledge of global transportation security systems AEO and CTPAT.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.