Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218176
Key Accountabilities: (List the MAJOR GOALS or ACCOUNTABILITIES for which the job holder is responsible.)
- Manage the Inventory control in each locations to be highest accuracy
- Control the material consumption by FIFO basis
- Highlight the critical items of inventory aging and follow up with related people
- Manage W/H Shipping performance and spare part Fulfillment hit rate to meet KPIs target
- Manage Mid /End year stock count and deficiency report
- Arrange the Weekly/Monthly reports for management meeting
- Analyze the financial report that related to inventory as devalue to be market price ,depreciation or scrap
- Manage and control Freight Forwarder for delivery section
- Manage and control local pickup truck and local express delivery
- Coordinate and negotiate with Acer HQ for any critical issues
Minimum Requirements: (State minimum QUALIFICATIONS required to perform the job efficiency.)
Gender : Male or Female with age between 30 – 35 yrs old
Education : Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Logistics Management or other related field
Experience : At least 10 years experience in Logistics Field
Skills : Good command of English , Proficiency in MS Office & Internet
Others : Self Motivated and energetic, Strong Leadership skill, Possess Good communication and negotiation skill. Able to work with individual at all levels
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
About Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
Acer ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. For Thailand, We are Number 1 in PC industry with the recipient of The Reader’s Digest “outstanding Brand Performance” for five continuous years (1999-2003). We employs over 300 people supporting dealers and distributors in the country and has 13 branches office nationwide to support our customers needs and requirement. Embarking on the e – age in the IT world , our goal is to be the world no.1 and Asia role model. We are ready and well prepared to meet this challenge . What about you ? At this moment, We are urgently seeking qualified persons to support our business expansion by the following positions.