Warehouse In-Outbound Management Manager@Warehouse Bangna km.20
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242109
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Picking and packing products.
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
- Support on work flow, procedure documentation and prepare report including update data /information bases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain management, logistics, IT or related fields.
- 1 -3 years experience in warehouse operation or retail business.
- Good command of English both reading and writing.
- Computer Literate is a must: Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Detail Oriented, Service Minded and Enthusiastic.
Central Silom Tower 2nd Floor
306 Silom Road, Suriyawongse,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
LINE ID: cdgrecruitment
Line@: CDGRecruitment Full Time, CDGRecruitment Part Time
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".