Warehouse Assistant General Manager
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227206
Employer Ref. update
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all warehouse operations to meet or exceed company business expectations and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Responsible for establishing, a team oriented environment and ensure efficient layout and space utilization
- Establish and maintain a high level of inventory accuracy for both external and internal customers
- Operate warehouse operations as an independent business unit with bottom line net profitability
- Liaise with current and prospective clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Controlling warehouse planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems, evaluating and recommending new equipment
- Implement warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, managing space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations
- Drive operational excellence through continuous improvement
- Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, logistics, Supply chain management or related field
- At least 10 years experienced in managing warehouse operations
- Proven work experience managing warehouse operations in a Senior Management role
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage a diverse warehouse staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to extract / analyze data and run comparative analysis
- Ability to work independently to increase revenue of a warehousing operation
Location : Bangna-Trad Road Km.19
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated English resume (Only) with current & expected salary via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.