VP-Warehouse Management – THB 200,000
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258102
Employer Ref. 402-RACHA
Company Information: Trading/Retail/E-Commerce
- Define fulfillment & return strategy and roadmap.
- Set priorities, allocate resources to deliver roadmap and take ownership of fulfillment & return scope
- Drive fulfillment technological change
- Control costs, operations performance and HSSE compliance
- Own the Order and Returns process, in particular the communication to the customer
- Bring initiatives and implement innovations to build competitive advantage through data & technology
- Ensure consistent implementation of regional blueprint
- Identify process gaps based on data & analysis.
- Drive related improvements
- Provide regular KPI reports with data and actions to measure progress against the plan objectives
- Develop team, adapt org chart to business needs, recruit talents, identify career path for high potentials, develop team commitment and motivation
- Develop team mindset and skills toward continuous improvement, proactiveness and entrepreneurship.
- Held at least Master degree in Logistics or related field.
- At least 10+ years work experience in Logistics industry in Thailand with solid knowledge of processes, technology, costs and 3PL ecosystem.
- Proven track record of negotiating, selling and closing 3PL service agreements.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, entrepreneur attitude. Result driven focus on operation & scale.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong propensity and interest in understanding systems and technology
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL is highly desirable
- Experience with Lean Management / 6 sigma best practices is highly desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player who has the ability to establish positive and productive working relationships with others in the group.
Interested candidates please Click the apply button below.
For further information about Job Opportunity please contact
Email : Rachada.s๑manpower.th.com
Call 02 631 0464 ext.2102
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis-Manpower
Experis™ by ManpowerGroup
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and Executive Management to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Experis™ — a different kind of talent company