VP-Training & Talent Development
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249032
Employer Ref. 1133440/001
An excellent VP-Training & Talent Development job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the global energy, manufacturing and production group. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the VP-Training & Talent Development Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the VP-Training & Talent Development will play a key role in the HR team's continued talent development and strategics change management in manufacturing.
- Define a learning and development plan and establish individual training and development programs for current position; upgrade skills and to develop employees for future job advancement
- Ensure employees have the necessary competencies to execute their job in a performing way and can pursue adequate career opportunities
- Strategise, identify and assess talent and provide individual follow-up
- Manage the people and position reviews and succession planning of key positions
- Establish the strategies of talent acquisition to ensure long-term success based on compatibility with strategic business needs, efficiency and responsiveness
- Ensure the implementation of people development policies & processes in companies group
- Connect with APAC HR Network to learn best practices and see the opportunities to adapt in organisation
- Support the participation of talents in regional training opportunities
- Implement the 'Talent' HR processes as required by APAC BU practice
To succeed in the VP-Training & Talent Development job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Development; Master of Business Administration will be an advantage
- At least ten years in training and talent development with managerial position
- Experience from multinational companies will be an advantage
- Ability to be partner and support business management and employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- High leadership and excellent solving problem skills
This leading energy, manufacturing and production group has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With their history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP-Training & Talent Development job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years