VP to SVP, AEC Strategy Job (Business Development & Corporate Development), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256632
Additional Benefits: Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading international banking and financial institution. Our highly respected client, which is well established in Thailand, is seeking a high-profile executive for the job of VP and SVP of AEC Strategy (Business Development & Corporate Development). The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The VP and SVP of AEC Strategy (Business Development & Corporate Development) will be responsible for coordination of AEC market investigations, formulating AEC regional corporate level strategy, strategic alignment, and facilitation and management of projects for corporate development.
- Manage the division to formulate strategies and execution plans pertaining to all offshore presences and expansion strategy within AEC markets.
- Regular country visit trips to gain better understanding of local markets, client needs and assessment of company’s existing portfolios.
- Develop and maintain core contacts and relationships with local government entities, key clients and local business groups in CLMV countries.
- Coordinate AEC market investigation (primarily focus on CLMV countries) and centralize knowledge base and market intelligence of AEC.
- Conduct in depth market researches to identify untapped opportunities and additional business potentials; for instance, business outlook, client segmentation, bank competition landscape, local regulation issues, bank alliance model, mode of entry, bank products launched in CLMV.
- Interact with Investment Banks or external advisors to maintain access to, and assess or evaluate the most up-to-date information on non-organic opportunities in the relevant markets.
- Control budgeting, human capital resources or other management resources for any corporate development related functionalities.
- Manage international intelligence knowledge which includes country macro database, analysis articles and business content updates.
- Convene, facilitate and manage projects for all corporate development / non-organic expansion opportunities.
- Manage all relevant efforts for process management in corporate development, including initial negotiations, bidding, and regulatory consultations.
- Master degree in MBA, finance or similar.
- Experience in Investment Banking, New Business Acquiring, M&A (Preferred) or Corporate Development.
- Strong application skills in cross-border general management, corporate governance, accounting, taxation, financial planning, auditing (due diligence), international compliance.
- Strong business, logical thinking and negotiation skills including effective project management skills.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Thai Nationality (Age 35 – 48 years).
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.