VP SALES (NON-LIFE INSURANCE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227111
Employer Ref. 176DB
Salary: 120,000 – 150,000 Baht/month
Our client is a non-life insurance company that has operated in Thailand for over a decade. They have branches nationwide to help service their customers. With their continuing growth, they are seeking a talented and dynamic person to fill the position of VP Sales (Non-Life insurance).
Lead in the planning and implementation of marketing communication that lead to building brand awareness, corporate brand image among targeted customers and stakeholders, as well as developing corporate identity, to fulfill company’s vision and business directions
- Being responsible in achieving the company's profit goal as the sales dept or unit.
- Organizing and operating the department or unit efficiently.
- Setting challenge able but practicable targets and key performance index with time-frame by analyzing and predicting the current and future business environments.
- Monitoring and reviewing them periodically. To show all subordinates clear directions to go and let them understand its importance.
- Supervising all subordinates to be aware of importance of compliance and obey it. To mind the security all the time.
- Coaching and instructing subordinates and to provide them with chances to grow themselves.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in driving sales in Non-Life insurance business.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Having Life insurance broker license.
- Strong leadership
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.