VP - Product Development (Secured Loan) Job (Banking), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240962
Additional Benefits: Insurance, Provident Fund
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading Thai Bank. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years’ experience in lending product development, marketing, branding and process improvement for the job of VP – Product Development Job (Housing and Secured Personal Loans). The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand
The VP – Product Development will analyse market needs and competitors' moves to develop new products and enhance existing products by working closely with various related parties to ensure operational efficiency of the service provided.
- Analyse market needs and competitors’ products and develops a strategy on product development and modification
- Develops new products and enhances existing products to deliver effective and efficient solution to address client needs.
- Liaisons with various agencies Retail Operation, Branches and Contact Centre to ensure operational efficiency of the service provided.
- Monitor and report on the performance of strategic plan measurement and key performance indicators.
- Contribute to and lead the creation of deliverables including preparing various and wide-ranging reports to monitor progress and business performance.
- Work with compliance and legal to ensure that all rules and regulation of both, the bank and government agencies are complied.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, finance, marketing or related fields
- Experience in product management, marketing, branding, process improvement and design
- Business and marketing intelligence
- Deal-making and negotiation skills
- Sales and customer relationship management capabilities
- Good command in MS Office
- Fluent English
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
More Jobs from this employer
VP to SVP, AEC Strategy Job (Business Development & Corporate Development), Bangkok, Thailand
Senior Electrical Engineer (PLC System) Job (Electronics Manufacturer), Rama2, Bangkok, Thailand