Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215397
- Male/Female, Thai national, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer or related field, MBA as well as relevant qualification
- 10 years of experience in progressive responsibility directly related procurement, vendor relationship management, strategic sourcing.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel and knowledgeable of SAP is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Effective organizational, planning, controlling, scheduling and project management abilities
- Proven leadership and people management experience
- Designs and directs strategic sourcing and procurement strategies to reduce costs, achieve value for business units impacted, meet return on investment targets, and achieve savings goals
- Establish relevant internal and external communication strategies to ensure effective management of initiatives and process improvements. Builds, develops and leads group of skilled procurement professionals thru collaborative, engaged and customer focused style.
- Works collaboratively across departments and functional areas to effectively manage and maximize strategic sourcing and procurement relationships and service quality.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tel: 0-2742-9141#2402 , Fax: 0-2742-9132
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
About Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.