VP of Internal Audit (130,000-150,000)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256059
Employer Ref. hide company
Job Summary :
- VP of internal audit will responsible for continuous Audit plans, develops, implements, and maintains an effective audit program to oversee and support regulatory compliance that includes but is not limited to the development of an annual audit plan for continuous audit and periodic audit studies to identify and assess areas of compliance risk
- Identify and report to Chief of Risk Management and the Audit Committee performance of operational departments with regard to compliance policy.
- Collaborates and advises for each Business Unit in correcting areas of non-compliance when identified through auditing studies. Audits solutions when implemented by a functional area.
- Thai nationality only
- Any gender : Male of Female
- Aged between 35-45 years old
- At least 10 years of experience in Internal Audit or Risk Management
- Certificate in Professional such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFA is preferred but not a must
- Strong background in Audit field
- Willingness to set up new methodology to team
- Good people skills with clear communication skills set
We consider a resume by using "Apply Now" button