VP Level - Local Business Services Manager (200-250K)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229215
Employer Ref. free
The jobholder is managing the LBS (Local Business Services) function in the country ensuring a best-in-class operational service portfolio and balancing efficiency and quality at the same time.
Major responsibilities of position
- Is accountable for all Integrated Business Operations that were decided to be in local LBS including among others Order-to-Cash, SCM (AH, PH & CH), General Services Operations, incl. marketing & sales supports.
- Builds strong relationships with business divisions, Country Leadership Teams and Product Supply in order to safeguard value adding performance for local operations.
- Take proactive risk mitigation measures for ensuring compliance and managing risks in the responsible functional processes.
- The jobholder has frequent and active exchange with divisions, CFO and other CPL functions, in particular with the Finance Business Partners, implements new operations according to the global strategy and is responsible for all changes and transition activities.
- Is accountable for the delivery of services according to particular service levels in terms of quality, efficiency, compliance and cost.
- Ensures an established continued improvement process to drive innovation and standardization at the same time, backed-up by a strong culture of process excellence.
- Improves customer experience, creates engaged customers to facilitate organic growth.
- Recruits, mentors and develops staff and nurtures an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Highly motivated person with excellent and proven leadership/people skills driven by innovation and the will to strive for a state-of-the-art operational service organization.
- Strongly developed leadership competencies with a focus on ‘Business Insight’, ‘Cultivate Innovation’ and ‘Builds Effective Teams’
- Solid foundation in the understanding of the business and its needs. Preferably having worked in the business to recognize the stakeholder expectations.
- Feels comfortable to work with large and diverse teams, has a strong ability to manage conflicts and outstanding social skills to cooperate and collaborate on all levels.
- Strong client facing and communication skills.
- Executive presence.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Enjoys dealing with a complex environment, seeking for feasible solutions taking into consideration business circumstances including providers and customers.
- Advanced trouble shooting and multi-tasking ability.
- Profound knowledge of the business and SCM processes considering also legal, tax and administrative aspects.
- Proficient in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.