VP - Internal Audit
Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257314
Job scope & responsibilities
- Set a standard of audit work and review whether to comply with the specified standard
- Approve audit program and review the adequacy and the efficiency of the organization’s internal control
- Collaborates and advises for each Business Unit in correcting areas of non-compliance when identified through auditing studies. Audits solutions when implemented by a functional area.
- Review and correct the audit working papers and audit report
- Provide guidance, comment and recommendations about the procedures with respect to compliance with rules and regulations and internal control of the organization
- Discuss and coordinate with the concerned divisions and subsidiaries with auditing problem
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Information Systems or Business Administration
- 10 years of experience in External & Internal Audit, IT Audit, Risk Management, and Compliance from big-sized or listed company.
- Understanding in Retail industry is an advantage.
- Certificate in Professional CPA/CIA are preferable
- Good initiative, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)
About Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Group)