VP - Head of Legal (Compliance)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001294003
Employer Ref. JO-1607-341855
To provide advice and ensure proper policies with a view to promoting business ethics and ensure that business in conducted in compliance with law and regulations.
- Provide legal advice, support and assistance to various functions of the Company and its key subsidiaries, including drafting and review of policies in order to ensure that their businesses will be conducted in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and the Company's policies.
- Manage process of identifying and reporting legal risks that are expected to be critically importance to the business of the Company, in particular in relation to any breach of ethical standard.
- Develop action plan to provide good guideline and instruction to create employees' awareness of the Company's policies and laws, e.g. data privacy, company's no-gift policy, compliance, policy legal and other policies accountable by Legal Division.
- Improve the working process to ensure proper risk mitigation and contract drafting process.
- Ensure compliance of work with good ethics standard set by the Stock Exchange Committee, e.g. connected party transaction.
- Ensure good information management within the Company.
- Any other task as assigned by Head of Legal.
- Ensure the employees' effective training and understanding of the Company's policies.
- Bachelors of law from leading Thai universities and prefer Masters from abroad
- At least 10 years working experience in Legal Governance, Ethics, Compliance, Corruption, Policies with well-known International companies is a must
- Litigation experience is an advantage
- Experience from leading international law firms, reputable companies or leading government agencies is preferred
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Leadership skill and able to lead a team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
en world provides recruitment services, focused on mid-career professionals. The company was established in Japan in 1999 and has expanded to Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand and India. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we are introducing talents with 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.