VP - Financial Planning and Analysis
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235685
- Performing analysis on financial and analytical support including preparing monthly / quarterly / annually budget, preparing financial reports, analyzing financial results and carrying out other financial tasks as required.
- Distributing weekly / monthly reports and providing variance analysis and recommendations for management review.
- Responsible for accuracy of financial information.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Analyze investment profitability.
- Improve business process & strategy, audit policy.
- Maintaining policy for Market Risk and Liquidity Risk Management and preparing monthly / quarter reports as required.
- Analyze economic situation, market environment and competitors and timely alert Management with prudent recommendation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, banking, or related field.
- 10 years of experience of Financial Portfolio management background.
- Have experience in finance industry is highly preferable.
- Thai nationality only.
- Good Command of English and computer literacy.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.