VP - Finance and Accounting
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253386
Position: VP of Finance & Accounting
Key role and responsibilities:
- Lead subject matter expert in the area of financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Implement management strategies for Finance and Accounting as well as business planning and annual budgeting to ensure that the operational procedures are effective
- Manage financial analysis and risk management of the company including the ongoing development projects and future investment opportunities
- Monitor and review the company assets and report accurate financial results, investment project proposals including the return of investment
- Investigate a variety of internal financial and operational issues of the company
- Collection & Collation of accuracy and reliability data and information & evidence to support feasibility (Feasibility Study, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Forecasting), Accounting & Finance Management (Cash Flow, Budgeting, Reporting, Taxation)
- Key Player in Formulation & Execution Business Plan
- Direct and prepare the annual financial plan, short & long-term financial performance forecasts, and investment plan.
- Steer and manage financial planning and reporting; analyse operating results and provide transformational advice; and ensure adherence to company regulations and standards.
- Ensure alignment of financial planning with strategic priorities; and required breadth, depth and quality of business information to allow timely decision making.
- Holding degree(s) in a science, business or management discipline or equivalent, preferably in accounting and financial management
- 7 years in Finance and Accounting and at least 3 years in management level, coming from Financial management role from real estate or property development business is a big plus
- Expertise in financial planning, fiancé and accounting processes, management accounting techniques, internal control principles, analysis of operating results, and provide transformational advice
- Strong business acumen and sound knowledge of business trends.
- Experiences in conducting feasibility in various business types, Food Service Business should be one of it.
- Good personality with excellent communication skills
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
For more information, please call Maneerat: 093-263-9539
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources