VP – Finance & Accounting Base in Pathumthani
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248567
Salary = 200K
- Managing the finance function to achieve the company’s goals and objectives by supervising and monitoring the financial plans, budgets and operations.
- Act as an overall coordinator and first line advisor to CEO on all finance related matters as well as for the achievement of business objectives.
- Appraise the group of company’s financial position and direct the establishment of corporate budget programs.
- Manage overall financial operations of the company, such as budget setting, follow-up and reporting.
- Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on the group of company’s policies and operations.
- Responsible for the preparation and issue of the corporate annual report.
- Formulate, establish & implement financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely financial and business reporting for management use.
- Auditing of the policies and procedures.
- Drive the financial planning for the group of companies.
- Perform risk management by analyzing all of the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Prepare accurate and reliable reports for submission to other managers, stakeholders etc.
- Construct annual/monthly/weekly reports on revenues, profits and expenses.
- Prepare and submit forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Supervise all controllers, financial analysts and accountants etc. to ensure efficient work progress.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years working experiences in a managerial level.
- Must have experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in public-listed company would be preferred.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law, financial and risk management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge in Investment and capital resources.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Strong leadership and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and problem-solving.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
Competitive compensation along with full package of welfare and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
***** Base in Pathumthani*****
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
4th fl., Thai-Sri Tower (Krung Thon Buri BTS Station),
Thonburi Rd. , Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600
Contact Number: 080-575-8555 (Khun Palm)
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
About Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
Mind Edge Innovation, we partner with our clients to maximize people potential and to cultivate innovative and intelligent Human Resource practices using various type of services that best fit organization needs.
Mind Edge Innovation brings energetic, dynamic and professional services outcome to strengthen competitive edge from individual, organization to our social at large.
Services Overview :
Employee Recruitment & Planning
Executive Search Service
DISC Personality Assessment
HR Branding Development
Psychological Test Development
Training & Development
Leadership Development Program
Coach and Trainer Development
KPI Data Analysis & Application
Organization Development Plan
HRD Consultant Service
Training Needs Survey
External / Internal Customer Service
Employee Engagement Survey
180 / 360 Degree Performance