VP – Digital Platform (Internet and Mobile Banking)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001340205
VP – Digital Channel
Plan and execute Digital Platform advancement strategies to maximize the capability of Internet Banking , Mobile Banking, Corporate Website and mobile services to ensure system stability, user-friendly functionality, easy navigation, innovative service enhancements to promote customer’s enjoyable experience while helping Digital Banking in maintaining the edge among competitor’s competitive competition. Other job scope includes IT & vendor management, incident escalation, regulatory reporting and compliance, assistance with suspicious fraud investigations, customer service and collaboration with marketing to promote new services and campaigns for new customer acquisition, conversion, retention, as well as to stimulate customer service utilization.
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Develop sustainable advancement for the development, improvement & maintenance of Internet Banking , Mobile Banking, Corporate Website and mobile application. This is done both in terms of hardware/software capability analysis and quality enhancement including feedback from customer. The platform must be ready to catapult Digital Banking services to directions commanded by Bank policy.
- Manage, support and facilitate coordination between all relevant parties across the Bank and external vendors in development, execution and implementation of changes and functionality for Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Corporate Website and mobile application.
Digital Service Development & Digital Service Profitability Management
- Lead the team to enhance digital banking services, so as to develop and introduce new features and functionality, according to customer preferences and available technologies in order to promote high customer migration and user adoption & utilization.
- Collaborate with IT and external vendor to accomplish User Acceptance Testing, including planning and executing implementation strategies.
- Develop strategic planning based on marketing definition of customer segmentation for the development of service channels under Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Corporate Website and to generate channel fee income revenue.
- Plan and execute business strategies to increase customer base, transaction volume and fee income revenue for Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Corporate Website
- Collaborate with other business units and external parties to explore new alternative channels of banking to expand scope and accessibility of services offerings to customers
Possess knowledge about Loans, Card, Deposit Account and all other products from the bank as to understand how to fully apply them to improve electronic banking serviceability.
Strong knowledge in technology of electronic banking/service
Prefer experience in banking sector
Able to develop and maintain sustainable relationship to intra-corporate and outside customers.
Highly effective communication in listening, speaking, and writing.
Highly decisive and able to utilize problem solving skill.
Execute task administration effectively.
Work with high leadership.
Highly effective communication in writing, speaking, and listening.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.