VP-Corporate Governance and Company Secretary
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256686
Employer Ref. KriengsT
- Arranging meetings for the Board of Directors, Management Committee and BU head as well as coordinate to ensure that all resolutions have been implemented and complied with the Company's Articles of Association.
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and BU head's meetings including corporate governance practices.
- Providing support for Directors and Executives to attend training courses in their relevant areas.
- Arranging Director's training/briefing for newly appointed Directors.
- Informing Directors and Executives of any changes in regulations related to them.
- Evaluating the performance of the Board of Directors.
- Preparing and keeping important documents of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Laws, Accounting, Business Administrative or a related field
- 15-20 years of experiences in related field with strong understanding of corporate governance and company secretarial work practice
- Strong knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy and detailed in all work outputs
- High level of integrity and honest
- Computer literacy, and fluent in both spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package (performance bonus, provident fund, medical, dental, life insurance, yearly checkup) and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Visit us at : www.bjc.co.th/hrrecruit
or Click 'Apply' for Application Online
Facebook Fan Page: BJC Recruitment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.