VP - Cash Management Sales
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001307982
Employer Ref. 1156220/001
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a VP - Cash Management Sales in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for expanding domestic and regional cash management business.
About the VP - Cash Management Sales Role:
This is a great opportunity for the VP - Cash Management Sales to expand and develop sales and marketing strategies for cash management business.
- Direct and manage a team of Sales Managers (CMB) responsible for the marketing, selling of domestic and regional cash management solutions to the Bank's Corporate and Institutional client base
- Responsible for supporting the business head with sales activities mainly in Commercial Banking and Non-Bank Financial Institution customer base with oversight of Global Banking as Senior Peer.
- Work collaboratively with regional and global sale managers in identifying business opportunities for both inward and outward referrals.
- Work cohesively with other Global Liquidity and Cash Management areas (Product and Client Management) and support the ongoing development of Global Liquidity and Cash Management business in Thailand.
To succeed in the VP - Cash Management Sales role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or international bank, with strong relationship management skills.
- Master's degree in any related fields
- Minimum five to ten years' experience in Sales/Marketing and business development especially in GLCM area
- Strong knowledge of banking products and systems
- Strong selling skill with a consultative selling approach
- Strong managerial/leadership, analytical and high-level presentation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to liaise effectively with personnel across functions
- Ability to meet challenging budget and to work under high pressure environment
- Possession of a positive attitude to customer-service handling
- Good communication skills in Thai and English is a must
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP - Cash Management Sales job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 25 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.