Visual Merchandising Manager
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225284
In this role he/she will be reporting to store design and visual merchandising manager. Major responsibility of this role is to create visual impact to the store and great shopping experience to the customer.
- Responsible for visual execution of new product launch and on counter promotion program.
- Market visit, ensure the guideline is implemented in the counter and are at good standard (store maintenance, etc.).
- Quality assurance in local production collateral.
- Administrative task dealing with local supplier, collateral order and shipment.
- Conduct training for beauty advisor in the area of visual merchandising.
- Produce local visual guideline base on adaptation of global / regional guideline.
- Updating seasonally planogram, ensure counter is up to date.
- Supporting on counter service part; new counter setting up, quality assurance, logistic, and counter guideline.
- Communicate with regional team on daily basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Communication, Exhibition or related field.
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in cosmetic, fashion, retails, lifestyle product is a plus.
- Creative, highly organized, details oriented, multi-task, positive mindset, can do attitude and adaptation skill.
- Understand trends and implement creative ideas to enhance brand presentation.
- Good computer skill in design related program such as illustrator, photoshop, auto cad, 3D, sketch up etc.
- Able to communicate in English both verbal and writing.
- Ability to travel up-country on assignment
Interested Thai candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences, present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Manager, ELCA (Thailand) LTD. 990 Rama IV Road, 20th Floor, Silom, Bangrak 10500 Tel : (66 2) 624 -6000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
About ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences, present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Talent Acquisition , ELCA (Thailand) LTD. 990 Rama IV Road ,Abdulrahim Place 20th. Floor , Silom , Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (02) 624 -6000 ext 6147
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org